How do u create a mailbox in realtime from ASP

How do u create a mailbox in realtime from ASP

Post by Patric » Sun, 30 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi people,

Can anybody please tell me how to create a mailbox in realtime from ASP.
That is of course if it is possible.

I develop ASP and send mail using CDONTS but would like to create mailboxes
in realtime for our staff using ASP.

Thanx

Patrice

How do u create a mailbox in realtime from ASP

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Mon, 31 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Start at www.cdolive.com or go to
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp?FR=0
and search for
create mailbox programmatically
about All products
against Full text

> Hi people,

> Can anybody please tell me how to create a mailbox in realtime from ASP.
> That is of course if it is possible.

> I develop ASP and send mail using CDONTS but would like to create mailboxes
> in realtime for our staff using ASP.

> Thanx

> Patrice

group).

Kirill

1. How do u create a mailbox in realtime from ASP

Hi people,

Can anybody please tell me how to create a mailbox in realtime from ASP.
That is of course if it is possible.

I develop ASP and send mail using CDONTS but would like to create mailboxes
in realtime for our staff using ASP.

Thanx

Patrice

2. shared contact list

3. Forwarding/Bouncing Internet E-mail

4. Active Directory Connection to Exchange Server 5.5

5. error creating exchange mailbox using c# under asp.net

6. mail Server

7. Creating Mailboxes using ASP?

8. How to create an Exchange Mailbox using ASP???

9. NewBie: Creating mailboxes with ASP

10. creating mailbox in Exchange5.5 with ASP

11. Cannot set security descriptor when creating exchange mailbox thru ASP