IM and Remote Users using VPN

Post by Walid Ach » Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:39:23

We are using Exch2000 server with SP1, and using IM. Our Remote users dial
into their ISP and use a VPN Secure Client from Checkpoint to authenticate
and use our internal resources. When doing so, they can log on to IM with no
problems, can send an IM to users on the Exch server, but we try to reply
(behing firewall users) we get the following msg "  The following message
could not be delivered to all recipients:
What could be the problem...

1. IM and Remote users over VPN

We are using Exch2000 server with SP1, and using IM. Our Remote users dial
into their ISP and use a VPN Secure Client from Checkpoint to authenticate
and use our internal resources. When doing so, they can log on to IM with no
problems, can send an IM to users on the Exch server, but we try to reply
(behing firewall users) we get the following msg "  The following message
could not be delivered to all recipients:
What could be the problem...

2. Migration from MS Mail To Exchange 5.0

3. IM and remote users over VPN

4. How do I create a appointment via WEBdav on exchange 2000

5. *@mydomain.com

6. Remote Access to Outlook mail using VPN

7. no room on drive for priv.edb

8. Remote 9x users VPN to Win2k Domain/Exchange 2000

9. Remote DSL-VPN users getting Exchange timeouts

10. Remote users cannot connect to Exchange Server through vpn

11. Remote users / VPN / Synced folders - Help !?