Error : 80004005 on public folders

Post by Mete ONA » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:45:20

On server, when we double click on public folders items, we get this
message, what is the reason?

Error : 80004005 on public folders

Post by A. Feine » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 02:20:39

Try support.Microsoft.com. It's free and have your answer.

Quote:> On server, when we double click on public folders items, we get this
> message, what is the reason?

Error : 80004005 on public folders

Post by Mete ONA » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 17:39:42

Sir

We have examined that papers. We did everything that you forwarded. But
still couldnt solved problems. I think there has to be something more.

Best regards