Global Address List in MS Exchange server 5.5

Global Address List in MS Exchange server 5.5

Post by Silvio Gentil » Wed, 26 Jun 2002 18:54:26

After the cancellation of a mailbox, i do not succeed to cancel the voice on
the Global Address List.

How I can obviate to this problem?

Thanks

1. Get global address list from Exchange 5.5 Server with LDAP

Hello,

I'm trying to grab the global address list from my exchange 5.5 server. The
GAL includes personal addresses as well as distribution lists. For now I
want to get only the personal addresses.
I've tried to get this done with c#, using the DirectoryEntry class and LDAP
but then lack of
documentation and code samples stopped me....

Has someone done such thing?

Thanks a lot!
Shay

--------------------
  Shay Friedman
  Programmer

2. Can't clear "Read Only" flag

3. recipients does not show up in the Global Address List on exchange server 5.5

4. I installed Exchange Server 5.5, now what?

5. Exchange 5.5 two address entry's in our Global address list

6. Problems with IMAP uploading big files to Exchange 2000 Server - HELP

7. Global address list including SMTP addresses from a different Exchange 5.5 organisation

8. Recipient Policies... problem with multiple domains

9. Publish the ms exchange Global Address List on the web

10. MS-Mail/Exchange global address list question

11. Exchange 2000 and Exchange 5.5 Global Address List

12. Initials MS bring up global address list

13. Deleting user from MS mail Global Address List