Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

Post by alex » Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:30:00

Receiving error code 1002 and 1009 for MSExchangeMU and
error codes 9004 and 1005 for MSExchangeSA.

I've verified the Domain Controller is listed
under 'Domain Controllers' in Domain Users and Computers

Can anyone offer any help as to how to fix this?

Cannot Start MSExchangeMU and MSExchangeSA !

Post by James Burrage [MSFT » Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:39:52

Hi Alex,

There are a few different reasons that this can happen. The best thing to do
is go to http://support.microsoft.com and search the Knowledge Base on the
error codes that you are getting. You should pull up quite a few articles.

--
James Burrage

Quote:> Receiving error code 1002 and 1009 for MSExchangeMU and
> error codes 9004 and 1005 for MSExchangeSA.

> I've verified the Domain Controller is listed
> under 'Domain Controllers' in Domain Users and Computers

> Can anyone offer any help as to how to fix this?

1. Unable to start MSExchangeSA

Hi people,

I'm trying to install a new Exchange 2000 server but unfortunately, I'm
unable to start the System Attendant service. The details as shown by the
Application log are as follows:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1005
Date:  11/20/2001
Time:  12:38:45 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: DNS01
Unexpected error There are no protocol sequences. Facility: Win32 ID no:
c00706b7 Microsoft Exchange System Attendant  occurred.

Obviously, the link that you see above did not manage to provide much
constructive information.... I hoping for a better suggestion here.
Really appreciate any help that's rendered. Hope to hear from some of you
experts out there real soon.

Thanks in advance

2. Outlook Express once again.

3. MSExchangeSA fails to start

4. journalling??

5. MSExchangeSA will not start

6. routing service fails

7. MSExchangeSA not starting on a EXchange2003 Frontend

8. Out Of Office doesn't reply to SMTP mail

9. MSExchangesa unable to start

10. Unable to start MSExchangeSA

11. MSExchangeSA does not start?

12. Unable to start MSExchangeSA