Auto sigs

Post by Steve Pickar » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone know if there is any way of settingup Exchange (using Outlook 97
and 98 clients) to automatically append a corporate sig (disclaimer) after
all mails from all users - particularly those going through IMS

Steve Pickard

Auto sigs

Read FAQ

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

1. Auto-Sig pulling in Username?

I'm looking for information on bringing Usernames, and other fields (First,
Last, phone, etc.), into an auto-signature created using imsext.dll -
similar to the one below. I already have the company name and other
information automatically appending Outbound e-mail.

I'm thinking something like %%Username.  Can I do that?

Thanks in advance.

Donna Schwab, Associate
IT Support Coordinator
TPG Planning & Design