Cannot replicate OAB and Free/Busy folders

Cannot replicate OAB and Free/Busy folders

Post by Tadd Axo » Thu, 13 Nov 2003 03:32:23

An Exchange 2000 org, 3 exchange servers.
One exchange server is not receiving updates to the OAB or
the Free/Busy system folders.
More to the point, it doesn't have them at all.

Error.exe converts the decimal error code to a
MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND issue.

Some insight into how I can (re?) create these system
folders on my errant box?

I have added the server in question to the list for
replication of the appropirate folders in the Public Store,
but that has not seemed to do a thing.

Any help is appreciated, please reply to the newsgroup.

Thanks,

Tadd

1. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

Hello,

While migrating my Exchange I didn't replicate the "Schedule+ Free and
Busy public folder".
Now my users can't see the free/busy info anymore and constantly get
annoyed with a pop-up message saying that the free/busy data is
unavailable.

Anyone knows how to rebuild this Schedule+ Free and Busy public
folder???

Sincerly,

David

2. ccMail Migration Wizard

3. Schedule Plus Free/Busy + OAB Transfer to EX2K?

4. Mail using IP

5. Busy Time and OAB cannot be moved (W2K + E2K)

6. sending mails from a PPS System

7. Free/Busy information not replicated anymore

8. MS Exchange Chat, addins...

9. Free/Busy not replicating!!

10. Free/Busy not replicating?

11. Free/Busy data not replicating between sites

12. How to replicate free/busy times to other site

13. 1 * XQJsEUelg-How to replicate free/busy times to other site