Event ID 1233

Post by Steve Le » Sat, 04 Jan 2003 00:28:21

Hi All,

It's Steve again.
First of all, many thanks to Mark and Neil for their
response.

I am getting another error when user connects to E2K
server.

Event ID 1233
An error occurred.
 Function name or description of problem:
FindOrCreateTokenContextEx
Error: 0x8004090a, 0xb33

I've found article#291397 and follow through the article
but I am still getting the error.
Thanks for all your help!!!

Steve Lee

1. Event ID : 1233

Hi All,

I have gotten these two errors in my eventlog :
Source : MSExchangeIS - Event ID : 1233
An error occurred.
Function name or description of problem: EcSetDSValuesWithGUID
Error: 0x80004005

Source : MSExchangeIS - Event ID : 1233
An error occurred.
Function name or description of problem: EcCvtDLToSecGrp
Error: 0x80004005

What could be wrong ?.

TIA,
Jsn -

2. Problems with Outlook2000/Exchange Server

3. An answer to event id 1233

4. Exchange server intermittantly available

5. Event id 1233

6. Distribution Lists management

7. Event ID 1233 - An Error Occured

8. How do I perform keyword searches on the information store?

9. event id 1233

10. Event ID 1233 FindOrCreateTokenContextEx Error: 0x80040934, 0xc6

11. Event ID: 1233

12. event id 1233

13. EVENT ID: 1233