OWA hanging on inbox with Exchange 2003 RC1

OWA hanging on inbox with Exchange 2003 RC1

Post by Bas van Atteveld » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 07:07:43

I am not certain this is a problem with the upgrade or Exchange 2003. I have
seen this same problem with Exchange 2000 as well and it seems related to
being behind a firewall. Sometimes it works just fine while other times from
the same machine it hangs. Refreshing the screen (F5 or ctrl-F5) sometimes
works. I don't know what the underlying problem is or the solution. Hope
this helps a little.

Bas.

Quote:> Since upgrading to RC1 from the public Beta 2, I have experienced problems
> with Outlook Web Access* when trying to view the inbox. All other
> folders work fine.

> I've also been having problems trying to Sync over the internet. When i'm
> connected to the server via LAN, everything works fine....

> Any Clues?

> Many thanks in advance,

> Jonathan

OWA hanging on inbox with Exchange 2003 RC1

Post by Jonathan Cousin » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:44:06

Thanks for the reply Bas, Unfortunately i'm not behind a firewall. Also the
problem is new to RC2 (worked fine in B2).

Shame that Microsoft hasn't replied....

Quote:> I am not certain this is a problem with the upgrade or Exchange 2003. I
have
> seen this same problem with Exchange 2000 as well and it seems related to
> being behind a firewall. Sometimes it works just fine while other times
from
> the same machine it hangs. Refreshing the screen (F5 or ctrl-F5) sometimes
> works. I don't know what the underlying problem is or the solution. Hope
> this helps a little.

> Bas.

> > Since upgrading to RC1 from the public Beta 2, I have experienced
problems
> > with Outlook Web Access* when trying to view the inbox. All other
> > folders work fine.

> > I've also been having problems trying to Sync over the internet. When
i'm
> > connected to the server via LAN, everything works fine....

> > Any Clues?

> > Many thanks in advance,

> > Jonathan

1. OWA hanging on inbox with Exchange 2003 RC1

I am not certain this is a problem with the upgrade or Exchange 2003. I have
seen this same problem with Exchange 2000 as well and it seems related to
being behind a firewall. Sometimes it works just fine while other times from
the same machine it hangs. Refreshing the screen (F5 or ctrl-F5) sometimes
works. I don't know what the underlying problem is or the solution. Hope
this helps a little.

Bas.

2. Weird Issue

3. Win 2003 Exchange 2003 RC1 with Office 2003 Beta 2

4. Exchange migration estimate

5. Exchange 2003 RC1 with Outlook 2003 Beta 2

6. how can I build 2 queries in 1 query(VB SQL query)

7. How to enable Outlook Web Access 2003 on Exchange 2003 (RC1)

8. Exchange 4.0 SP4 and Outlook 97

9. RC1: Will Exchange 2003 appear before Octover/2003?

10. Exchange 2003 RC1, OWA and SSL

11. EXC 2003 RC1 and Windows.Net Server 2003 Beta

12. How to change password in OWA 2003 RC1?

13. Where the heck is the logon page for OWA in 2003 RC1