outbount email stay in outbox but I am able to receive email

outbount email stay in outbox but I am able to receive email

Post by Mike » Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:12:59

I am able to connect to exchange server and receive mail
but I am not able to send email out. all the email I
trying to send it out are staying on me outbox of outlook
2000.

Anybody has idea about what happen of my exchange server
5.5?

Thanks

outbount email stay in outbox but I am able to receive email

What services you have in Outlook/Tools/Services?

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill