by Mike Haye » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00
by Douglas Buchana » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00
Quote:> Is it possible to allow the Outlook clients to see the Custom Attribute page > of a Custom Recipient?
1. Accessing ALL recipient properties - including Custom Attributes
I would like to access ALL recipient properties - including Custom Attributes (via an ASP) but cannot find (all) their IDs anywhere.
I have found some and have tried looping to find ALL - to no avail.
2. RAS to network and Exchange name resolution
3. Custom Recipient - Alternate Recipients.
4. Legal insert
5. Need DL for external recipients - Custom Recipient reqrd?
6. Attachment prohibit File
7. custom recipient not showing in Recipients
8. Exchange 2000 Question
9. Replicating recipient container / custom recipients
10. Alternative recipient for Custom Recipient
11. Creating a distribution list with Custom Recipients that does not expand the recipients
12. Moving Custom recipient from GAL to another recipient container
13. Custom Attributes