Resend (UPDATE)

Post by Mike Gilber » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I have found that if the message contains only internet e-mail addresses the
above problem exists.  If at least one exchange user is added to the "TO:" list
then the resend works fine.  This MUST be the exchange server giving me the no
permissions message seeing the internet address as not being the Exchange
account.  Fixes?

Mike Gilbert

Resend (UPDATE)

What services you have in MAPI profile?

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill

Resend (UPDATE)

Post by Mike Gilber » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

If I understand what the MAPI profile is....  (Protocols on the server...) I
have IMAP4 and POP3 for mail, NNTP and LDAP on the server here.

Mike

> What services you have in MAPI profile?

> > I have found that if the message contains only internet e-mail addresses
the
> > above problem exists.  If at least one exchange user is added to the
"TO:" list
> > then the resend works fine.  This MUST be the exchange server giving me
the no
> > permissions message seeing the internet address as not being the
Exchange
> > account.  Fixes?

> > Mike Gilbert

> --
> If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do
so.
> And please, keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

> Kirill

Resend (UPDATE)

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> If I understand what the MAPI profile is....  (Protocols on the server...)

What services you have on client.

Quote:> <snip>

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

Resend (UPDATE)

Post by Mike Gilber » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Oops... Sorry.  I have Outlook 2000 with Exchange server to our local and
Internet E-mail to the R&D site.  Delivery order does not seem to matter.

Mike

> > If I understand what the MAPI profile is....  (Protocols on the
server...)

> What services you have on client.

> > <snip>

> --
> Corrections are welcome.

> For "Good post" practice visit
> http://members.home.com/dts-l/goodpost.htm

> Kirill.

Resend (UPDATE)

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:37:45

Remove INternet Mail service from that profile on client and see if you have
that problem.

--
Corrections are welcome.

For "Good post" practice visit

Kirill.

1. Resend: Multi-Home Exchange 2000

This is being reposted. My eMail credentials were not correctly set last
time.

My boss just threw me a curve and wants our Exchange server to receive mail
via a separate domain address. Can anyone give me a streamlined list of
things to do? Do I need a second smtp connector? How can I route mail from

to user glixon)?

2. Queues

3. How to edit and resend messages

4. HELP! Restoring pub & priv.edb

5. OLE object lost after "resend"

6. MAJOR SECURITY FLAW IN EXCHANGE

7. How to resend object with a form

8. Overlapping Graphs

9. Error when trying to resend e-mail that has been sent once

10. Cannot Resend Mail--Do Not Have Permission On User's Behalf

11. Outbound Que wont resend

12. Cannot Resend

13. Failed Resend message