IMC event 3038, Outbound store queue has failed, duplicate messages...

IMC event 3038, Outbound store queue has failed, duplicate messages...

What other software is installed on Exchange machine?

--
Corrections are welcome.
Please keep all discussions in NG, so that everybody can participate.

Kirill

1. IMC error: Event 3038: Fail removal Outbound Store Queue Message

Many external clients/people did recieve duplicate mail from my company's
Exchange server. Hundreds of event ID 3038 appear in Application Log. I
cannot find any resolution from Technet. Permission on all subfolders of
/imcdata/ are OK. Virus scan (file level) is disabled. GroupSheild installed
on Exchange and is running. What is the cause and resolution? Any help on
this one would be greatly appreciated.

Event ID 3038:
An attempt to remove processed messages from the outbound store queue has
failed. The removal will be retried later. If the messages are not removed
before the service is shut down, the mail will be resent at service startup
causing duplicate mail.

2. OWA security issue

3. IMC queue error 3038

4. EVent ID8197

5. Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

6. Multiple clients in Outlook using Exchange Server

7. Messages getting stuck in IMC outbound queue

8. who can mail a copy of admin.exe to me?

9. event id 3038 problems. Help please

10. Event ID 3038