Incorect received time stamp (INTERNAL EMAIL)

Incorect received time stamp (INTERNAL EMAIL)

Post by DonC » Wed, 31 Jan 2001 21:25:33

What's causing this incorrect receive time I'm getting in Outlook, I got an
internal email in our organization and it's showing incorrect time.

Someone sent me an email at 10:04 and it shows in received 6:05 pm...

Incorect received time stamp (INTERNAL EMAIL)

Post by Vincent Bernard La » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:50:02

Check the timezone setting on the Exchange server (and the client as well
while your at it).

Quote:> What's causing this incorrect receive time I'm getting in Outlook, I got