Messages stuck in IMC queue

Post by Dan Kuykendal » Sat, 16 May 1998 04:00:00

I have a T1 connection to the internet.
I can send e-mail out, excepts if I send an attachment larger than a meg.

The message just sits in the IMC queue, and keeps retrying. It gives no
reason.
Thanks for any help.
Dan

Messages stuck in IMC queue

Post by david » Sun, 17 May 1998 04:00:00

Dan,

Try cranking up the SMTP logging to see what it's doing...

>I have a T1 connection to the internet.
>I can send e-mail out, excepts if I send an attachment larger than a meg.

>The message just sits in the IMC queue, and keeps retrying. It gives no
>reason.
>Thanks for any help.
>Dan

Messages stuck in IMC queue

Post by Penelope Bake » Tue, 19 May 1998 04:00:00

Bet the SMTP server you're sending to has a msg limit?  Or perhaps one
is set up on your Exchange server that was forgotten about?

Penny

> Dan,

> Try cranking up the SMTP logging to see what it's doing...

> >I have a T1 connection to the internet.
> >I can send e-mail out, excepts if I send an attachment larger than a meg.

> >The message just sits in the IMC queue, and keeps retrying. It gives no
> >reason.
> >Thanks for any help.
> >Dan

1. Messages stuck in IMC Queue

I had a user set up a forward rule that had an improper address.  This
created a forwarding loop that put some 10,000 messages into the IMC
queue.

I cannot seem to get these messages out of the queue.  I try
highlighting THREE messages and then hit delete and the Admin Console
just locks up.  I've been watching the processors and while there is a
decent amount of activity, they are not pegged at 100%.

Any other suggestions on how I get these messages out of the queue?  We
do a lot of e-mail traffic with this other domain and these messages
are totally gumming up the works.

As far as I can tell, messages coming and going to other domains are
still moving.

Thanks in advance.

2. Pubic Folder: Mail Enabled Folder Getting 5.1.1 Error

3. Messages stuck in IMC queue

4. Auto Footer

5. Messages Stuck In IMC Outbound Conversion Queue

6. Sending log files from NT server by Exchange

7. Message stuck on the IMC Inbound Queue (Exchange 5.5)

8. Event 9318

9. Messages getting stuck in IMC outbound queue

10. messages stuck IMC Queue

11. Messages getting stuck in IMC outbound queue

12. Mail stuck in Queue on IMC