Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Post by Healthinsure.co » Sat, 07 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Thank God I found that other people have the same problem.

I have the problem too!  I am in the Central Time Zone and find that my
internet mail is recieved 6 hours earlier than when it was actually sent.

Has anyone come up with a solution?

Quote:> I have discovered a problem where 95 exchange client displays any
incoming
> mail 8 hours later than the correct time in the Received Column.

1. Wrong timestamp on Win95 Exchange client using Internet Mail Service

Hi,
Boy that is not the case here either.  Our computer has
always been on PST (GMT-800).  In addition----we are not off
just by even hours!   We are off hours & minutes!!!!  AND it
is not always the same difference!

If I am in the Inbox and right click on a message, (one
which I just sent to myself) it says:
Sent 12/12/96 1:15:26 PM
Rcvd12/12/96 5:08:33 AM <---note AM this is not a typo
Chng12/12/96 1:15:06 PM
That's off by 6:53---unless my base60 subtraction is off!

I will set the clock to GMT and see what happens.

Ron

2. Sending mail in "behalf" of youser.

3. Server Migration

4. exchange 5.5 on an NT bdc in a mixed mode win2k domain?

5. Backup Corrupt and so is DIR.EDB (Exchsrvr 4.)

6. client uses wrong service to deliver email

7. Using Win95 LAN to access internet mail

8. Mail sent offline using Outlook98 client goes to the wrong recipient