auto reply to email

Post by unclwiggl » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 03:09:32

How can I set up an auto reply to all messages sent to a
mailbox.  I am using Exchange 5.5.  I want to set it up so
every email sent to the Jobs mailbox gets an auto reply
that says thank you for applying ..etc.  Is this possible?

auto reply to email

Post by Peter Durke » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:34:12

It's certainly possible, but requires the right client. Starting with
Outlook 2000 you can create a rule with the action have server reply to
message. You'll also want to allow autoreplies to the Internet, somewhere in
the Internet Mail Service properties in Exchange Administrator, and then
just pray that nobody applies for a job from a full hotmail mailbox.

-Peter

Quote:> How can I set up an auto reply to all messages sent to a