Outlook Shared Calendar/Contacts via Internet Mode?

Outlook Shared Calendar/Contacts via Internet Mode?

Post by AI » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 17:44:04

Hello,

You can use Net Folder for IMO Outlook (How to Use Net Folders (Q195867) at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q195867) . Or it's
better to configure Outlook to CW mode
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q195781).

Regards,
Intermedia.NET (AI)
Microsoft Certified Solutions Provider
Providing expertise in hosting applications
MS Exchange Hosting: http://www.intermedia.net/exchangehosting
Windows 2000 Web Hosting:  http://www.intermedia.net/webhosting
For a waiver of the set up fee use "IMFREE" code

Quote:> I want to use an internet mail server for inbound/outbound email, but I
want
> to be able to share my calendar and contacts via the Exchange 5.5 server.

> I want to share my calendar and contacts with other users at the office,
> from
> my home PC.  I run Outlook 2000 in Internet Mode.  Is this possible?

1. Outlook Shared Calendar/Contacts via Internet Mode?

I want to use an internet mail server for inbound/outbound email, but I want
to be able to share my calendar and contacts via the Exchange 5.5 server.

I want to share my calendar and contacts with other users at the office,
from
my home PC.  I run Outlook 2000 in Internet Mode.  Is this possible?

2. SMTP head scratcher

3. Sharing Contacts and Calendar over internet

4. Del All Email addresses

5. sharing of calendars and contacts with exchange and outlook

6. Do i need Adminpak on XP for administration

7. Outlook Calendar/Contact sharing

8. Exchang Help Needed

9. sharing of calendars and contacts with exchange and outlook

10. sharing outlook 98 calendars and contact lists

11. sharing of calendars and contacts with exchange and outlook