can't exchange accessory files between outlook 98 and Outlook Express

can't exchange accessory files between outlook 98 and Outlook Express

Post by 周鹏 » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Please tell me why and how to solve this problem. It is really bothering my colleagues.

can't exchange accessory files between outlook 98 and Outlook Express

And what is accessory files?

--
Questions will not be answered via e-mail.

can't exchange accessory files between outlook 98 and Outlook Express

Post by ЦЬЕф » Wed, 22 Sep 1999 04:00:00

The accessory file is the file that is inserted when one use the "Insert" menu in the Outlook Express.