Repairing PRIV.EDB

Post by Dhenmaz TeBeY » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:24:27

hi,
I have problem to fix PRIV.EDB, I use exchange 5.5 SP3 on NT4 SP 5, when I
use Isinteg -patch there is error "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHT".

Is there any tools that i can use to repair my PRIV.EDB. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards,
Dhenmaz

Repairing PRIV.EDB

Post by Johnny Pan » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:26:04

Hi,

You can use the EDBUTIL.EXE in BIN, in will create a
TEMPDFRG.edb in BIN directory and u must have enough free
space than 110% than you old EDB file.

this is example EDBUTIL /D /R /ISPRIV

Johnny

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>hi,
>I have problem to fix PRIV.EDB, I use exchange 5.5 SP3 on
NT4 SP 5, when I
>use Isinteg -patch there is

error "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHT".
Quote:

>Is there any tools that i can use to repair my PRIV.EDB.
Any help is
>appreciated.

>Regards,
>Dhenmaz

>.

Repairing PRIV.EDB

Post by Dhenmaz TeBeY » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 17:24:27

hi,
I have problem to fix PRIV.EDB, I use exchange 5.5 SP3 on NT4 SP 5, when
use Isinteg -patch there is error "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHT".

Is there any tools that i can use to repair my PRIV.EDB. Any help is
appreciated.

Regards,
Dhenmaz

Repairing PRIV.EDB

Post by Johnny Pan » Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:26:04

Hi,

You can use the EDBUTIL.EXE in BIN, in will create a
TEMPDFRG.edb in BIN directory and u must have enough free
space than 110% than you old EDB file.

this is example EDBUTIL /D /R /ISPRIV

Johnny

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>hi,
>I have problem to fix PRIV.EDB, I use exchange 5.5 SP3 on
NT4 SP 5, when I
>use Isinteg -patch there is

error "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHT".
Quote:

>Is there any tools that i can use to repair my PRIV.EDB.
Any help is
>appreciated.

>Regards,
>Dhenmaz

>.

Repairing PRIV.EDB

Post by Aleksej Semiono » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:38:46

Hello.
I guess you have reinstalled server with different site and server names. If
you want to use that priv.edb make the same site and server name as it was
in original installation

Regards
Aleksej Semionov
IT eng.

Quote:> hi,
> I have problem to fix PRIV.EDB, I use exchange 5.5 SP3 on NT4 SP 5, when
> use Isinteg -patch there is error "DS_E_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_RIGHT".

> Is there any tools that i can use to repair my PRIV.EDB. Any help is
> appreciated.

> Regards,
> Dhenmaz

1. repair priv.edb

My server is runnung Exchange 5.5 on WinNT.
my servr went down after blackout.
The pub.edb is consistent but the priv.edb is
inconsistent.
run "eseutil /r " but stil inconsistent
run "eseutil /p" but it's taking a long time, 15 hours
now. priv.edb file is 75Mb. Repair.edb is only 1Mb
(shouldnt the repair file be growing?).
There is no HD activity.
CPU load is 99%.
Progress bar is at 20%

question: is this normal for a repair?
or ahould I try something else?

Thanks in advance
Cedrick

2. The Item could not be created. Error: Error in Loading DLL

3. Repairing priv.edb

4. EMAIL DISAPPEARING INTO CYBERSPLACE

5. Exchange 5.5 sp3, Issues after repairing priv.edb

6. Notifying a distribution list of new posts in a public folder.

7. Repairing PRIV.EDB via Movin Mailboxes

8. deleted item recovery - backups

9. Repairing PRIV.EDB

10. Exchange 5.5 sp3, Issues after repairing priv.edb

11. Repair Corrupted Database, Priv.edb

12. Priv.edb repair?