Exchange tabs not available in users and computers

Exchange tabs not available in users and computers

Post by scub » Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:13:23

I have machine running exchange2000, when I open a user
there the exchange
tabs are visable.  When I open same user on a different
server those tabs
are not visable.

does anyone have an answer to this??

thanks!

Exchange tabs not available in users and computers

Post by Mark Fugat » Sun, 15 Jul 2001 12:50:40

You need the Exchange System Manager installed on the machine were the tabs
do not show up

Mark Fugatt
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com

Quote:> I have machine running exchange2000, when I open a user
> there the exchange
> tabs are visable.  When I open same user on a different
> server those tabs
> are not visable.

> does anyone have an answer to this??

> thanks!

1. Exchange tabs not appearing in Active Directory Users and Computers

When I open Active Directory Users and Computers on our Exchange 2000 Server, I
can see four additional tabs related to Exchange (Exchange General, E-Mail
Addresses, Exchange Features, and Exchange Advanced).  If I open up Active
Direcotry Users and Computers on a remote system or another Domain Controller, I
cannot see these tabs at all.

Can someone help me???

Appreciate the help...

Mike Selinger

2. Stop Appending Text to Outgoing Mail only for Certain Emails

3. The fourth tab of exchange not seen in Active Directory users and computers snap in

4. address import

5. Public Folders not available to laptop users without a computer account

6. ISP mail into Exchange 5.0 client

7. Exchange tabs in AD Users and computers

8. Outlook as POP3 client from remote location

9. no exchange tabs in ad-users and computers

10. Exchange Tabs for AD Users and Computers

11. How do i view Exchange 2000 tabs under AD Users and Computers

12. Enable Mailbox options not available on Exchange tasks tab