Trade full version ES 5.0 Enterprise w/50 CALS for upgrade to 5.5 Enterprise

Trade full version ES 5.0 Enterprise w/50 CALS for upgrade to 5.5 Enterprise

Post by Edward Le » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I am looking to trade a full version of Exchange Server 5.0 Enterprise
Edition with 50 Client Access Licenses for an upgrade from 5.0 Enterprise
Edition to 5.5 Enterprise Edition.

The software is unused and in an unopened box. Our non-profit organization
received the two Exchange Server 5.0 Enterprise Editions with 50 CALS as a
donation. Since we have a single server and a staff of only about 25, we
have no need for both. However, we do use the web access feature and would
benefit from the OWA enhancements to 5.5.

telephone to (608) 251-8550.

Sincerely,

Edwared Lee
Special Projects Coordinator
Urban League of Greater Madison, Inc.

1. Trade full version ES 5.0 Enterprise w/50 CALS for upgrade to 5.5 Enterprise

I am looking to trade a full version of Exchange Server 5.0 Enterprise
Edition with 50 Client Access Licenses for an upgrade from 5.0 Enterprise
Edition to 5.5 Enterprise Edition.

The software is unused and in an unopened box. Our non-profit organization
received the two Exchange Server 5.0 Enterprise Editions with 50 CALS as a
donation. Since we have a single server and a staff of only about 25, we
have no need for both. However, we do use the web access feature and would
benefit from the OWA enhancements to 5.5.

telephone to (608) 251-8550.

Sincerely,

Edwared Lee
Special Projects Coordinator
Urban League of Greater Madison, Inc.

2. Where can I find Loadsim.exe

3. ES 5.5 std sp3 upgrade to ES 5.5 Enterprise

4. OUTLOOK FORM

5. Upgrade from MSExchange 5.5 Standard version to MSExchange 5.5 Enterprise version

6. Exchange 2000 DL grief for user

7. Question about upgrading Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 Enterprise including CALS

8. SaveAs/Export GAL

9. Upgrading Eval version -> Enterprise full

10. Want to upgrade Exchange Enterprises 5.0 Sp2 to Exch 5.5 sp2

11. Upgrade from 5.0 Enterprise to 5.5 Standard

12. Exchange 5.0 Enterprise upgrade do 5.5 Standard