Getting POP mail from other POP server to Exchange

Getting POP mail from other POP server to Exchange

Post by Wei K » Thu, 12 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I just start to use Exchange 5.5 in my office for internal mail and
etc, I also have an POP account with a service provider for internet
mail, Is it possible for my Exchange to download the pop mail and then
stor it to the user mail box, so that the next time my user log on to
exchange, it will be able to read the internet and internal mail.

Please advice

Regards
Wei Kee

1. Please help, How to set Exchange 5.5 to receive POP mail from other POP server

Hi,

I have just install Exchange 5.5 for our internal office use, and also
signed up with a service provider to provide us the internet mail
services,

Can Exchange 5.5 be set to retrive the Internet POP mail from my
service provider, and put it to the user mail box so that every time
the user signon to Exchange, they will have all the internal and
Internet mail.

Please advice

Regards
Wei Kee

2. SMTP/PIX/Outlook Express

3. Getting Exchange Mail through POP E-mail

4. Exchange Webaccess, object moved

5. Getting Mail from ISP pop mail.

6. Our customers' emails to us bounce!

7. Problem getting POP-mail via Pullmail and Exchange

8. urgent need help pls

9. Exchange getting mail from pop account

10. Problems getting mail from POP

11. getting mail from multiple pop-accounts

12. POP3 mail from pop server to exchange mail box

13. can exchange 2000 retrive pop mail from another mail server