Information Store Service terminated with service error 4294965882

Information Store Service terminated with service error 4294965882

Post by inspiratio » Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:04:12

Hi,
To restore a single mailbox i installed an Exchage 5.5 server with same site
and organization name and service pack version but not same server name to a
spare server. the original and the spare server have same operating system
and SP (win 2k sp3). everything was fine to this point but after i restored
the exchange information store from a normal online backup, the exchange
information store service could not be started. it gives the following error
message (i read it from Windows 2000 Event Viewer)

The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service
specific error 4294965882.

what can i do to resolve this problem?

Information Store Service terminated with service error 4294965882

Post by Martin Blackstone [MVP - Exchange » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 00:38:05

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q224977

Quote:> Hi,
> To restore a single mailbox i installed an Exchage 5.5 server with same
site
> and organization name and service pack version but not same server name to
> spare server. the original and the spare server have same operating system
> and SP (win 2k sp3). everything was fine to this point but after i
restored
> the exchange information store from a normal online backup, the exchange
> information store service could not be started. it gives the following
error
> message (i read it from Windows 2000 Event Viewer)

> The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service
> specific error 4294965882.

> what can i do to resolve this problem?

1. Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specific error 4294966278

Exchange 5.5 Information Store service doesnt run ...I get following message
in event viewer.
The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with
service-specific error 4294966278
My exchange program has installed in to a different directory than MS
exchange server setup provided.
I can not run isinteg util ,I type "isinteg - pub" in d:\exchange\bin path
but it comes a instruction page..
Would you help me about it?

2. Hiding Public Folders

3. The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated with service-specifi

4. My Exchange 5.0 server dumps....

5. Newbie - simple question - please help

6. Information Store service terminated with error 1276

7. You dont have the right to upgrade the AD Schema

8. Startup of the Information Store terminate with service specific error 2147500037

9. HELP: Cannot start the Information Store after RESTORING from ARCserveIT backup (Err 4294965882)

10. Information Store service terminates unexpectedly 7031

11. Event ID: 7031 - The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated