Event ID 9215

Event ID 9215

Post by Gary » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 10:32:37



Dear all,

my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this few days.
I have restarted the exchange already and the service pack is SP4 but
the warning is still appear.

My exchange server version is 5.5.

Many Thanks,
Gary.

 
 
 

Event ID 9215

Post by Paco » Sat, 26 Apr 2003 16:15:04


Hi,
What is there in the display of the event ?
Try there : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
scid=kb;en-us;170056

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Dear all,

>my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this
few days.
>I have restarted the exchange already and the service
pack is SP4 but
>the warning is still appear.

>My exchange server version is 5.5.

>Many Thanks,
>Gary.

>.


 
 
 

Event ID 9215

Post by Gary » Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:17:44


hi,

the event message is:

A sockets error 0 on a connect() call was detected. The MTA will attempt to
recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 1. [BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR
8 262] (12)

Please help.
Thanks,
Gary.


Quote:> Hi,
> What is there in the display of the event ?
> Try there : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
> scid=kb;en-us;170056

> >-----Original Message-----
> >Dear all,

> >my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this
> few days.
> >I have restarted the exchange already and the service
> pack is SP4 but
> >the warning is still appear.

> >My exchange server version is 5.5.

> >Many Thanks,
> >Gary.

> >.

 
 
 

Event ID 9215

Post by Paco » Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:13:18


Hi,
Well have a look at this, may help :
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-
us;182619

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>hi,

>the event message is:

>A sockets error 0 on a connect() call was detected. The
MTA will attempt to
>recover the sockets connection. Control block index: 1.

[BASE IL TCP/IP DRVR
>8 262] (12)

>Please help.
>Thanks,
>Gary.



>> Hi,
>> What is there in the display of the event ?
>> Try there : http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
>> scid=kb;en-us;170056

>> >-----Original Message-----
>> >Dear all,

>> >my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this
>> few days.
>> >I have restarted the exchange already and the service
>> pack is SP4 but
>> >the warning is still appear.

>> >My exchange server version is 5.5.

>> >Many Thanks,
>> >Gary.

>> >.

>.

 
 
 

Event ID 9215

Post by David McGil » Fri, 02 May 2003 12:09:21


I would also recommend
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;170056

Q170056 talks about connectivity issues.

We have resolved many issues by putting the exchange servers in lmhosts
files within \winnt\system32\drivers\etc folder.

DM


Quote:> Dear all,

> my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this few days.
> I have restarted the exchange already and the service pack is SP4 but
> the warning is still appear.

> My exchange server version is 5.5.

> Many Thanks,
> Gary.

 
 
 

Event ID 9215

Post by David McGil » Fri, 02 May 2003 12:11:19


I would also recommend looking at

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;303156

Bindback errors happen a lot... Check out Q303156.

DM


Quote:> Dear all,

> my exchange server alway display the event id 9215 this few days.
> I have restarted the exchange already and the service pack is SP4 but
> the warning is still appear.

> My exchange server version is 5.5.

> Many Thanks,
> Gary.