Upgrading Exchange Service Packs?

Post by paul t. brei » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:34:17

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't go for SP4..
After all, they're released for a reason - meaning to correct
problems or add new features.. which both are good.

paul t. breie

Quote:> We have the Exchange Server Version 5.5 (build 1960.7) and have to upgrade
> to at least version SP3 to run some specific software that ties in with
> Exchange.

> What problems are there with doing this - do you recommend going to the
> latest release or stay with SP3.

> Thanks

> Martin

1. Upgrading Exchange Service Packs?

We have the Exchange Server Version 5.5 (build 1960.7) and have to upgrade
to at least version SP3 to run some specific software that ties in with
Exchange.

What problems are there with doing this - do you recommend going to the
latest release or stay with SP3.

Thanks

Martin

2. Can I customize Return Receipts

3. UPGRADING TO EXCHANGE 5.5 - SERVICE PACK QUESTION.

4. Contact attachments export

5. Exchange Upgrade Service Packs

6. exchange exporting

7. connection state issues.