I'm looking for Exchange 5.5 Books

Post by news.netvision.net.i » Wed, 12 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Any recommendations for professional and comprehensive books for Exchange
5.5 ?

I'm looking for Exchange 5.5 Books

Post by Venkat Bommakant » Wed, 12 Aug 1998 04:00:00

I've found "Using MS Exchange Server 5.5" by Que Pubs.
quite useful.

/venkat

1. I'm looking for ASP-MEMFIX for IIS/4 - Exchange 5.5 - Outlook WEB Access

It seems there is some changes at ftp.microsoft.com

I've installed NT4 +SP3 and IIS4 and the Exchange Setup ask me to install
some fix for Outlook WEB access. I checked ftp.microsoft.com without
success.

Could anyone tell me where can i find these fixes

Many thanks in advance

Juan Botteron
Microsoft System Engineer

SCW

2. Can't delete entry from Exchange>Global Settings>Internet Message Formats

3. Exchange 5.5 won't let me create Offline Address Book

4. How to remove all items from calendar

5. Please Help - Exchange 5.5 won't let me create Offline Address Book

6. Remote Access to Outlook mail using VPN

7. Looking for 'Loose' Name Check Routine

8. Looking for Books for Exchange server / Outlook

9. Looking for good exchange book

10. Looking for Good Exchange Book.

11. Looking for Books for Exchange server / Outlook