Having problems importing address book into exchange.

Having problems importing address book into exchange.

Post by mik » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

When I try and import a file into a new recepient container it adds some
of the addresses
and then crashes out.  In the event viewer I get the message:-

Directory service reported the following error: There is not enough
space on this device.

I not sure what this is reffering to but the disk has plenty of space
left on it.

Also just before it starts importing the file I get the message:
MSExchangeDS(418) unable to create the log. The drive may be read-only
or out of disk
space.

Having problems importing address book into exchange.

Post by Kirill S. Palagi » Tue, 27 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Directory Store can not create LOG file.
Make sure that Exchange service account has FULL control in
\exchsrvr\dsadata
and run CHKDSK