Messages Stuck in Inbound Queue

Post by Russ » Sat, 09 Mar 2002 05:37:39

If they are in Inbound awaiting conversion, they are in
exchsrvr\imcdata\in, and can be deleted from there.
Delete the queue.dat file before restarting the IMS.  If
they are in Inbound awaiting delivery, they are in MTS-IN,
and you need a utility to delete them.  On your CD is a
util called mdbvu32.  Query on that in KB and google.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Does anyone know how to clear or delete old messages that
>our stuck in the Exchange Server 5.5 Inbound message
queue?
>I select delete and refresh but they will not delete.

>Thanks,
>.

Messages Stuck in Inbound Queue

Post by Cheri » Thu, 14 Mar 2002 01:44:02

Check out Microsoft knowledgebase article Q296879
us;Q296879 for a fix.  I had the same problem, and it
worked great.

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>If they are in Inbound awaiting conversion, they are in
>exchsrvr\imcdata\in, and can be deleted from there.
>Delete the queue.dat file before restarting the IMS.  If
>they are in Inbound awaiting delivery, they are in MTS-
IN,
>and you need a utility to delete them.  On your CD is a
>util called mdbvu32.  Query on that in KB and google.

1. message stuck in inbound queue (repost)

hi,

in our server's "inbound messages awaiting delivery" queue, there is a
message header that seems to be stuck.  when i first saw the message, i hit
[details] and it told me the details of the message, i went and found it in
the queue directories and (since it was spam anyway), went back to the IMS
properties and deleted it...  hit [refresh] a few times... went back to the
queue folder and the message was gone, but i still have the header stuck in
my queue list... although now when i hit [details] it says that it has been
delivered or deleted and to hit refresh again...  but its still there.

the server is running exch 5.5 sp3/nt 4 sp6.

anyway, it's not causing problems, but it's starting to annoy me...  if
anyone has any information on how to remove this, i would greatly appreciate
it!

thanks!  - will

2. ADC Ignores NTDSNoMatch on Hidden 5.5 Objects!!

3. message stuck in inbound queue

4. Time problems.

5. Message stuck on the IMC Inbound Queue (Exchange 5.5)

6. Migrating to Exchange 5.5 from EMWAC mail

7. Inbound queue stuck

8. Mailbox replication

9. inbound mail stuck in queue

10. Inbound message stuck

11. Messages Stuck...inbound awaiting conversion...

12. Pending messages stuck in Inbound IMS Inbound queue! How do I?

13. Internet Mail Queue - Mail does not leave the queue all the time - Seem to get stuck