HELP: How to auto reply ?

Post by Jason La » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

For those Exchange experts out there, how can I do an auto-reply when I
read the message regardless whether the sender has requested a receipt?

Please reply to my email address.  Thanks in advance.

Jason

HELP: How to auto reply ?

Post by Pierrot Rober » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

With the Inbox Assistant (Tools | Inbox Assistant) you can setup a rule that
will reply automatically to ALL incoming messages, not only when you read
them.

>For those Exchange experts out there, how can I do an auto-reply when I
>read the message regardless whether the sender has requested a receipt?

begin 666 Pierrot Robert.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..E)O8F5R=#M0:65R<F]T#0I&
M3CI0:65R<F]T(%)O8F5R= T*3U)'.DHN(%=A;'1E<CM)5 T*5$E43$4Z3F5T
M=V]R:R!!9&UI;FES=')A=&]R#0I414P[5T]22SM63TE#13HU,30M-C,P+3(X

M4C$],$0],$%#86YA9&$-"E523#H-"E523#IH='1P.B\O=W=W+FIW86QT97(N

`
end
end

HELP: How to auto reply ?

Post by CornĂ© Bogaart » Sat, 13 Dec 1997 04:00:00

If you have Exchange Server, use an Inbox Assistant.
If you only have Exchange Client (called Exchange or Windows Messaging):
use ExLife from L. Mockry.

Corn Bogaarts
--
Please also reply by E-mail.
Please remove the 'no spam' # from my address when replying by E-mail

Quote:> For those Exchange experts out there, how can I do an auto-reply when I
> read the message regardless whether the sender has requested a receipt?

> Please reply to my email address.  Thanks in advance.

> Jason

HELP: How to auto reply ?

Post by Jason La » Sun, 14 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote:> If you have Exchange Server, use an Inbox Assistant.

How do I configure the Inbox Assistant when a receipt is sent only when the
message is actually read, not received ?

Jason

1. HELP: wrong address auto-reply creates infinite loop

Here's the scenario:

say a user leaves town and sets his account to auto-forward to his

So all incoming mail gets forwarded to the wrong address and then
bounces back - the server then generates a non-delivery report which
gets forwarded to the wrong address and this creates an infinite
loop..
So is there a way to set a limit on the number of messages received
from a sender or a way to limit the number of messages from a
particular address or some other work-around.

if anyone has any ideas could you please email me at:

thanks very much for your help I hope I can return the favor someday ;)

hans

2. Posting limits?

3. HELP: How to auto reply ?

4. MCA deleting contacts

5. Instant Messenger Status Changes to Offline

6. FAXING IN EXCHANGE

7. autoreply message format ( auto-reply , auto reply)

8. Auto Reply - Not Auto Reply with Out of Office

9. HELP: Auto-reply on Exchange public folder reply only to internal e-mail addresses

10. Auto incrementing a counter in an auto reply from a public folder

11. Unattended mailbox with auto reply and auto delete