Queue Messages for Domain

Post by Maged Ezza » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:38:35

Dears

I need to know how can I queue a messages for some domain in Exchange 2000
Server,

Regards,
Maged Ezzat.

Queue Messages for Domain

Post by Tino Donderwinkel [MVP » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:28:18

You can configure the SMTP service to queue email for a particular domain.
(ETRN or something like that can than, later, retrieve the messages.)

Go to the SMTP Server's properties and add a domain (for which you want the
email queued). Go to the domain's properties and set the Q'ing properties
from there!

--

With regards,

Tino Donderwinkel

Quote:> Dears

> I need to know how can I queue a messages for some domain in Exchange 2000
> Server,

> Regards,
> Maged Ezzat.

1. Messages to certain domains stuck in queue

I am running Exchange 5.5 on an NT 4 server and I am
having problems with users unable to send email to
certain domains. I am seeing all email to any

and re-starting services and used the retry now button
from IMS with no luck. When I look at the detainl in IMS
it shows "Next Retry Time" as immediate but "Retries"
shows 0. I have searched the Microsoft Knowledgebase and
cannot find the answer. I do not receive and non-delivery
reports. Any ideas?

2. Exch. Server crash ! How to Reinstall. HELP !!

3. How to queue messages in a server for a particular domain

4. Connector has own queue?

5. Queued messages in X.400 Queue under Exchange 5.5 server name

6. Outlook Web Access mystery

7. Message queue contains weird message

8. Norton Antivirus Access Options

9. cannot see message from smtp message queues

10. Odd messages in Outbound message queue

11. Mails to certain domains hang in Queue

12. SMTP Queue Filled with Spammer Domains!

13. Mails to certain domains hang in queue