store.exe 100%cpu usage

Post by Mark Arnold [MVP » Sat, 27 Sep 2003 15:34:12

>I learned its the store.exe process that is taking up the
>processor.  This is a follow up to my previous entry.

As previous post...
Stop the anti virus package for a short while, disconnect from the
Internet if you want a safety buffer. Check out the ideas in this:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;172813
It's a 5.5 document but has basics relevant to 2K and pointers to
other doxs.

1. store.exe 100% cpu usage

I have recently installed SP3 for Exchange 2000 server and
windows 2000  (on the same box).

since installing the SP's every now and then the CPU usage
for STORE.EXE shoots up to 90-100% and makes the server
hang.  This might be happening when a certain user tries
to use his outlook on his desktop.. But before installing
the service packs everything was ok - can anyone help or
does anyone no how to remove the exchange service pack 3

suki

2. Hidden Mailbox not available to user

3. store.exe causes 100% CPU usage

4. Mixed Mode Intrasite Replication

5. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by eTrust InoculateIt

6. Only the Administrator's account has access to OWA.

7. Store.exe cpu usage 100% caused by Mcafee Groupshield 5

8. store program and data files on seperate disks?

9. store.exe running at 100% cpu usage

10. Suspicious Internet Email and Store.exe CPU 100% Usage

11. store.exe crahes and MAD.exe uses 100% CPU

12. dsamain.exe @ 100% cpu usage PLEASE HELP

13. Exch 5.5, NTBACKUP.EXE and 100% CPU usage?