OWA Error Message, "Failed to open this item"

OWA Error Message, "Failed to open this item"

Post by Leo Perrer » Tue, 06 May 2003 23:10:50

Thanks for the help first of all.  I am getting a strange
error message when using OWA with Exchange 5.5.

While trying to reply to any messages, I get the error:

Error

Failed to open this item.
Your item does not exist in this folder. It may have been
deleted.
Your item does not exist in this folder. It may have been
deleted.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Leo

OWA Error Message, "Failed to open this item"

Post by Andy David [MVP » Tue, 06 May 2003 23:22:49

Is the Store Up?
Have you exceeded  your  mailbox storage limits?

On Mon, 5 May 2003 07:10:50 -0700, "Leo Perrero"

>Thanks for the help first of all.  I am getting a strange
>error message when using OWA with Exchange 5.5.

>While trying to reply to any messages, I get the error:

>Error

>Failed to open this item.
>Your item does not exist in this folder. It may have been
>deleted.
>Your item does not exist in this folder. It may have been
>deleted.

>Any help is much appreciated!

>Thanks,

>Leo

1. OWA error - "Failed to send message", attachment problems

Anyone have a clue on this one...??

Often when attempting to send a message using OWA, we get "Failed to send
message", with no other information.  Sometimes the message is actually
sent, sometimes not.  Also, when attaching a file and clicking the "Message"
tab to return to the message self to add more text, the message text will
disappear.  Both problems are random but fairly frequent.

IIS 4, Exchange 5.5 SP2, various browsers

Someone suggested getting the post-SP2 hotfixes.  Does anyone have the
actual FTP URL to get those?

Any help is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Morgan Van Wely

2. multiple copies of the same email

3. OWA error -- "Failed to send message", attachment problems

4. "Move Mailbox" hangs

5. OWA "failed to send item"

6. distributing attachments

7. can not open other's user calendar, why?

8. OWA "Failed to send item"

9. OWA "failed to send item"

10. OWA "Failed to get inbox" error