Is there any way to see the GAL in OWA???

Is there any way to see the GAL in OWA???

Post by david miche » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I would like to have my users be able to see internal addresses from the
GAL when they are using OWA.  I assume I can do this by using public
folders but cannot figure out how to copy the GAL into the folder.  Any
thoughts or suggestions?  Thank you.

Is there any way to see the GAL in OWA???

Post by Ben Smith [MVP » Sat, 29 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Actually, you cannot do this by using a Public Folder (OWA only will support
primary contact and calendar folders.)  Use the find names icon.

--
Ben Smith  MCT, MCSE+I, MVP

http://www.ntquestion.com

Quote:> I would like to have my users be able to see internal addresses from the