Accessing Exchange Server through a Web Browser

Accessing Exchange Server through a Web Browser

Post by re.. » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

I understand how to set up IIS and ASP to get this to work, however, we
host our web page with our ISP and our "in-house" exchange server does
not have a public IP address (the ISP has them).  Because of this,
typing in our domain name only gets people as far as our ISP, not into
our network.  What do I need to do to allow people to access their
mailboxes from home?

Thanks for your help!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Accessing Exchange Server through a Web Browser

Post by Donovan Ridenou » Thu, 04 May 2000 04:00:00

Your ISP controls all of your public IP's?

Donovan Ridenour