ABV and OAB

Post by Amir Hashm » Thu, 06 May 1999 04:00:00

Hello All,
    How the containers should be added to generate OAB such that  the OAB
displays the ABVs as they appear when the user is online. I tried adding the
ABVs in the container list before generating OAB, but it did not serve my
purpose.

Regards

Amir Hashmi

1. ABV and OAB

Hello All,
    How the containers should be added to generate OAB such that  the OAB
displays the ABVs as they appear when the user is online. I tried adding the
ABVs in the container list before generating OAB, but it did not serve my
purpose.

Regards

Amir Hashmi

2. Contents of priv.edb

3. ABV permissions problem

4. Any OUTL:OOK /XCHANGE GURUS - SIMPLE MAPI PROBLEM

5. Empty ABV containers

6. Help with finding my .pst file.

7. empty containers in ABV

8. Exchange and proxy.

9. lost right to administer rights in ABV

10. Force ABV instead of GAL

11. Backing up ABV's and DL and recipients

12. ABV's in Outlook 2k

13. Can't auto-resolve recipeints in other ABV's