exlist list server- need help

Post by sangita pate » Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:28:55

Does any body have document for exlist list server for exchange 5.5.

I have installed the list server but don't know what to do next.

sangita

1. Help with EXLIST List server

I'm trying to get EXLIST, the Exchange listserver provided in the Back
Office Res Kit, to work on my system (Ex 5.5 SP4 under NT4 SP6a with IIS4)

I've installed all the stated prerequisites and followed the installation
instructions but when I come to run the Listserver Installer I get a message
saying I don't have permissions set correctly.  I'm finding the instructions
ambiguous at this point in any case.  However, I am running as the system
administrator with permissions on everything so I'm not sure where to go
next.

Any pointers ?

2. How can I tel if a Hot Fix was applied?

3. Server-side Exchange email list manager (extracted from exlist)

4. OWA Customisation

5. EXLIST List Server

6. Private Information Store.

7. Listsrv, Exlist List Server for Ex5.5

8. Public Logins in Exchange v5.5

9. Exlist List Server:

10. EXList list server

11. Exlist List Server

12. Server-side Exchange email list manager (extracted from exlist)

13. EXLIST List Server