users can login to mailbox

Post by rere » Mon, 04 Nov 2002 17:27:55

Hello, OK by now every one know we had a disaster,
however, now after 2 weeks of recovery, we create a new
user, she has a mail,box, she logs in, when she tries to
opne outlook or OWA it asks her for username/password as
if she has no access to her mailbox
please help
many thanks

1. Mailbox limit canned message

Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by
your administrator.

Does anyone no if you can do this where the file is so you
can change the canned microsoft email that is sent to
users how are above or close to there mailbox storage limit

Any help is greatly appreciated it.

2. Exchange 2000 Backup Server Procedures for DR

3. Multiple mailbox users with single Login

4. cell or pager notification

5. User mailbox login problems

6. how is email address determined with Exchange

7. OWA User Login Problem - Only 1 user

8. RESETUP exchange 5.5 not working so hot

9. Canned Exchange Quota Messages and how to change

10. Canned Messages

11. Canned/Custom MSExchange Reports

12. Canning the Job

13. OWA login failed for user with "User must change password on next login" set