My Server doesn't forward EVERY mail item

My Server doesn't forward EVERY mail item

Post by Tarka » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:43:12

Hi All,

My Exchange 2000 Server doesn't seem to be forwarding all mail items. It
seems to be selecting some and not others?

Has anyone experienced anything like this before?

regards
Tarkan

My Server doesn't forward EVERY mail item

Post by Tarka » Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:15:12

Hi All again,

I just read this, and it sounds very vague! apologies...

What I was trying to say, is that...

I have some users configured so that all incoming mail gets forwarded to
another "external" mailbox, like Hotmail for example.

What I have been finding is that half of their mail is forwarded and the
other half is not?

very weird?

I haven't gone through the SMTP logs yet, but I can't see why some would
work and others wouldn't?

regards
Tarkan

Quote:> Hi All,