UCE and SPAM Prevention.....Recomendations?

UCE and SPAM Prevention.....Recomendations?

Post by jdk » Sat, 23 May 1998 04:00:00

I have been trying to maintain a Turf Directory to block SPAM; however, it
is too much work. I am looking at MimeSweeper as an alternative measure to
help the SPAM and unauthorized use for bouncing mail off of our server. Does
anybody have experience with this product or a similar one?

1. SPAM Filter recomendations

As spam continues to become more and more of a nuisance.
What products are people using and how do they like them?
I'm looking for a product to incorporate with my Exchange
2000 network.  Any info would be great.  Thanks.

Ken

2. Help needed with out of office Rule

3. Anti-Spam software recomendations?

4. Outlook contacts and address book

5. UCE/SPAM

6. GAL Properties fields

7. Spam/UCE resources

8. comments?

9. SPAM and UCE Blocking on Exch 5.0

10. Free tool to reject unwanted email (SPAM/UCE/user-no-longer-exist)

11. SMTP Relay Spam Prevention Question

12. What 3rd party program for Spam Prevention?

13. SPAM Prevention Question