Exchange says out of licenses! Event 202

Exchange says out of licenses! Event 202

Post by Tony Cimell » Sat, 08 Apr 2000 04:00:00

I have Exchange 5.5 on an NT Server 4.0 (SP 6a).  NT Server is set up
with 20 licenses, Exchange is per seat.  I have 15 active users, plus
faxmaker for exchange.  I am getting an event ID 202, Exchange Server is
out of licenses....

How can this be?

Exchange says out of licenses! Event 202

In CtrlPan/Services stop and disable License Logging Service.

--
If you feel that anything in my post needs correction - feel free to do so.

Kirill