Exchange Engineer

Post by kgryder8.. » Sun, 11 Feb 2001 06:09:38

I am hoping someone can steer me to a user group
for Exchange people in the Houston area.

I am seeking a high level person for an internal
position within my company, Interliant (An
industry leader in the ASP space.)
(www.interliant.com)
If anyone can help direct me towards a group of
experienced Exchange folks, I would greatly
appreciate any helpful information.

Kind Regards,

Ken Gryder
1-800-774-2220, ext. 3282

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Exchange Engineer

Post by kgryder8.. » Sun, 11 Feb 2001 06:18:04

I was hoping someone in this forum could help direct me to a User group
in the Houston area.
I am targetting a senior level Exchange Engineer for an internal
position in our Houston office within my organization, Interliant
(www.interliant.com)(A Leader in the ASP space).

If anyone can help direct me to an experienced Exchange Community in
the Houston (or even Texas) area, I would greatly appreciate any
assistance. (I am an internal recruiter, and not a head hunter...)

Kind Regards,

Ken Gryder
Interliant, Inc.

1-800-774-2220, ext. 3282

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. MS Exchange Engineer Wanted!

Mid - senior level Exchange Engineer that is able to do large installs,
disaster recovery, configurations, and day to day operational work with
a multi server environment.  Must have worked in a large (25-30) server
environment in the past.  Have to be able to work with multi-project
oriented with team members but still carry on independently when need be

2 positions available, large communications companyn in Dallas, TX. pay
range 40/hr to 50/hr. contract ot hire.

contact

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. What build is Service Pak 2?

3. MS Exchange Engineer-Houston

4. Exchange Forms

5. MS Exchange Engineer Contract-NorthEast

6. How does internet e-mail know where to transfer?

7. Exchange Engineer needed in Dallas

8. Is there a way (as Administrator) I can see all the contents of a users mailbox??

9. Exchange Support/Engineer Positions Mid-HudsonValley

10. need exchange Support Engineer in SF bay area

11. CDO Error brings down our site Attention Microsoft Engineers this is a tough one

12. Roles Engineering for Active Directory

13. Job Opening : Systems Engineer, Pre-sales Consultants ( highly urgently)