CDO.dll has 2 month Free/Busy limitation?

CDO.dll has 2 month Free/Busy limitation?

Post by Rich Rolle » Fri, 07 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know about CDO.DLL on Exchange Server having a
limitation of how much Free/Busy info it can publish?

I've heard different things.  One person said that it was a
problem with an older (pre-Exch55sp2) version of cdo.dll.
But I'm using the SP3 version (5.5.2650.12) and I still have
this problem where the 12 mos. of F/B info that is
originally published gets truncated to 2 mos!  This is on
resource mailboxes that use the Auto-accept script and thus
depend on CDO on the server?

I've tried a zillion things on the client-side (Outlook) to
no avail.  I'm wondering now if it's an issue with the
server, either CDO or the script, or the two combined??

I'm getting killed on this problem here and switching from
server-script to dedicated-delegate-pc is not an easy
option.

TIA,

Rich

1. mail delivery to a pst and having any user view free/busy time on Exchange

How do I configure a client to have their email downloaded to a pst file
from Exchange 5.5 sp3 and have their calendar in the pst copy its self to
the mailbox so other users can view it even when the client is out or their
computer is off. When setup a user with a pst file, and have the delivery
setup to deliver to the pst, their calendar shows no busy time because it is
on the pst.

Is there a way to force the mailbox calendar to be used all the time?

remove the nospam from the address to email me.

2. Cannot receive letters from internet

3. Exchange/Mail Remote

4. Free / Busy Exchange ( SEND / RECIEVE Free/Busy Information ) problems

5. Custom Schema Location

6. Lost my Free/Busy database (Schedule+ Free and Busy public folder)

7. IRC Chat about Exchage Server

8. Getting Free Busy Time via CDO or another reference

9. CDO: Calendar filtering problems - free/busy and start/end date

10. CDO scheduling doesn't update free/busy info

11. free/busy interrogation with CDO /ASP

12. problems with free-busy-status and cdo.addresse