Using more than one ISP Can this be done

Using more than one ISP Can this be done

Post by Brian Rot » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:21:19

I have a server that dials up to send and receive mail.
The company got a new DSL line (from a different provider)  with out a
static address.
It there a way to receive mail through the DSL line?
I looked into the alwaysuseturn command but I could not get it working.
It is exchange 5.5 sp4

Any info would be helpful

Thanks
 Brian

Using more than one ISP Can this be done

Post by Missy Koslosk » Fri, 03 Aug 2001 13:56:58

ETRN is the answer.  See
http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_dq_sendmail.htm#ETRN for more
information.  If your ISP won't support ETRN, there is a list of ISP's that
are Exchange-friendly elsewhere on swinc.com.

Please do not cross post to so many groups.

Missy

I have a server that dials up to send and receive mail.
The company got a new DSL line (from a different provider)  with out a
static address.
It there a way to receive mail through the DSL line?
I looked into the alwaysuseturn command but I could not get it working.
It is exchange 5.5 sp4

Any info would be helpful

Thanks
 Brian

1. Using more than one ISP Can this be done

I have a server that dials up to send and receive mail.
The company got a new DSL line (from a different provider)  with out a
static address.
It there a way to receive mail through the DSL line?
I looked into the alwaysuseturn command but I could not get it working.
It is exchange 5.5 sp4

Any info would be helpful

Thanks
 Brian

2. Exchange SP1 horrors...

3. Receiving someone else's email

4. IMC MailBox

5. Multiple ISP's using One Exchange Profile

6. Attachments and Exchange

7. Dynamic CDO profiles: What am I doing wrong?

8. Am I doing this right?

9. Am I doing enough?

10. Permissions - Am I doing this right?

11. What am I doing wrong?