Seeing others Calendars

Post by Net Bu » Thu, 05 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I know you can set permissions on individual calendars to let others view them. Is there a way using exchange admin to
set this up on all users? Or individual users? It sure would be easier on me if I could do it all from one machine and not
have to go to 100+ desktops and help each user do it.

1. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

When some of our users are out of the office other users are unable to
view their calendar in Outlook.  So far it looks like the only people
that we can't view are the ones set up as mobile users (offline folders
enabled) and this only happens when they are not logged on to the net.
When we try to open up their calendar it tells us that the information
is not available.  We are running Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000.  Thanks
to any that can explain how to remedy this!!

2. Please help (Excel Problems)

3. Access to others calendars via CDO?

4. Store process

5. Outlook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendars

6. SMTP outgoing mail stuck in queue

7. private calendar and contacts not available offline for others

8. Using Internet e-mails with Exchange clients

9. Cannot see information of others calendar

10. View Others calendar from 5.5 to 2000

11. Everyone's Calendar Read Only to Others?

12. Oulook 98 / Exchange and viewing others calendar

13. after using OWA - calendar no longer viewable from others