Event ID 1025 in App Log

Post by Rich » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 05:45:07

I just deleted 1000 messages from a large mailbox.  All
1000 message had just been exported to PST (using Outlook,
not exmerge).  Event Viewer has about 400 iterations of
the warning below that were logged during the delete.
Don't know if I should be concerned about database
integrity.  I am now attempting another export and the
Export function returns "Item cannot be found" and closes
the window.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Rich

Event ID 1025 in App Log

Post by Rich » Wed, 11 Sep 2002 06:03:30

Dang!  I hate it when I forget the data.  Here it is:

Event Type:     Warning
Event Source:   MSExchangeIS Private
Event Category: General
Event ID:       1025
Date:           9/9/2002
Time:           3:22:50 PM
User:           N/A
Computer:       OPWINEXREC01
An error occurred.
Function name or description of problem: EcUnlinkMessage
Error: 0x8004010f

Rich

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>I just deleted 1000 messages from a large mailbox.  All
>1000 message had just been exported to PST (using
Outlook,
>not exmerge).  Event Viewer has about 400 iterations of
>the warning below that were logged during the delete.
>Don't know if I should be concerned about database
>integrity.  I am now attempting another export and the
>Export function returns "Item cannot be found" and closes
>the window.

>Any ideas?  Thanks.

>Rich
>.

Event ID 1025 in App Log

Post by netnews.attbi.co » Fri, 13 Sep 2002 11:27:23

Do you have Diagnostic Logging at maximum for IS content? I have seen
numerous errors/warnings messages
that get logged for no good reason because of that.
Just like MA_WAIT thread error on MTA that was kicking my a$$ along with a
wasted call to MS PSS.

What SP level do you have?
1025 is general to Jet DB events. Not sure if eseutil is a way to go. How
big in data were these 1000 messages?

Quote:> Dang!  I hate it when I forget the data.  Here it is:

> Event Type: Warning
> Event Source: MSExchangeIS Private
> Event Category: General
> Event ID: 1025
> Date: 9/9/2002
> Time: 3:22:50 PM
> User: N/A
> Computer: OPWINEXREC01
> An error occurred.
> Function name or description of problem: EcUnlinkMessage
> Error: 0x8004010f

> Rich

1. Microsoft Exchange Event ID:64 Event ID 1025 Event ID 1107

I am getting errors piling up in my event logs faster than I can find
a fix.
The errors are as follows.
I am getting three errors piling up in my logs.

1.
Event ID:  1107
Source:    MSExchangeIS Private
Type:       Error
Category:  Background Cleanup
Error 1018 occurred during folder background cleanup.

2.
Event ID: 24
Source:   EDB
Type:      Error
Category: Database Page Cache
MSExchangeIS ((595) ) Asynchronous read page time error
1018..Please restore the databases from a previous backup.

3.
Event ID:    1025
Source MSExchangeIS Private
Type: Warning
Category: None
An error occurred
Function name or description of problem: EcGetRestriction
Error: 1402

I have already tried the edbutil /d /r /ds from Q168357, along with
restoring the dir.edb by first assuring that the Exchange System
Attendant was running, all other Exchange services were off, renamed
the dsadata folder to old, created empty dsadata folder and restored
from backup exec successfully.  I am still getting the errors piling
up and am not sure where to turn.  I assume that my Information Store
is hosed.  I looked up the EcGetRestriction error and looked up
Q175597 stating to use the isinteg -pri -test searchq -fix utility,
but I am not sure if this will work, or what steps I need to
accomplish this.  If I could get any help, it would be much
appreciated.

tom.

2. Move Exchange

3. Event ID: 1025 and Event ID: 5011

4. Deleting Newsfeeds

5. constant logging of 1025 in app log

6. McAfee and Exchange

7. Event ID 9405 Msg logged in event Viewer App Log

8. Relay problems !!

9. Event ID 1025 every 15minutes in event viewer

10. Event ID 1025 & 1159

11. Event ID 1030 / 1025 Public Folder ACL / Offline Address Book

12. event id 1025