How to route extern mail (x.400)

Post by Bernt Rune Einars » Thu, 05 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello

Rune
sI
from outside the organisation.

Greetings from Norway
Rune

1. Routing Mail for X.400 to SMTP

PJS/30.11.97
At two occasions I have asked the same question to this news-group and other
news-groups, but apparantly nobody knew.
I would like this generel X.400-SMTP two-way-gateway functionality :
1. Users on X.400-systems mail to the gateway using the DDA-fields to pass a
SMTP-address to the gateway.
2. Users on SMTP-systems mail to the gateway using sub-domain-fields to pass
the X.400-address to the gateway.
The gateways I know of, that handles this, are specialized
X.400-SMTP-gateway-products running on Unix. Exchange Server can't handle
this 100% : Only if you know all recipients in advance, you can create
custom recipients.
If you should find a solution, please mail me.

--
Best regards,
Peter Juul S?rensen

2. Max size of a file priv.edb

3. Route 400 Converter

4. Setting up Exchange as mail server using a modem

5. IMS / X.400 routing problem

6. default recipient policy

7. x.400 connectors reroutes to back-up route - help

8. Backup Newbie

9. Detected Routing Loop - X.400 ?

10. Exchange 5.5sp4, X.400 redundant routing...urgh!

11. x.400 connector between routing groups

12. Routing of X.400 Encapsulated Internet Addresses

13. Route 400 converter