calendar problem

Post by Richar » Wed, 22 May 2002 19:58:54

Hi
I migrate an exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000.
Perfect
I transfer exchange accounts and i transfer the pst file

But i have a big problem
Actually I have accounts create in Exchange 5.5 and some create in
exchange2000.

The calendar cannot see informations on another account!!

Calendar create with exchange 2000 cannot be consulted by calendar create
with exchange 5.5.

Can you help me?

Regards, Pierre

1. OUtlook 98 Calendar and Web Access Calendar Problems

I am unable to view appointments in my Outlook 98 Calendar when using my Web
Access Calendar.  I do not use Schedule +, as I use my contacts as an e-mail
address book.  Any suggestions, is this the way it is or should they show up
both places?

Thanks!

--
Jay Gallman          Systems Analyst II / CSR
Georgia Tech       School of Textile & Fiber Engineering

2. Duplicate emails

3. Calendar: Problems viewing others calendars

4. Store.exe ~100% running

5. 2 Calendars problem and Encoding problem

6. How do I delete Offline Address book system folder

7. Ex2K mailbox limit fix Q813840 BUG

8. PST calendar problem

9. calendar problems

10. Reminder/Calendar problems with Exchange 2000

11. doubled calendar problem