Making GAL available to OWA Users

Post by ZA24 » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 06:35:32

Can you pls let me know how to do this?  Exchange 5.5 SP4.

Thanks in advance
Delia

Making GAL available to OWA Users

Post by Martin Tuip [MVP » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 07:03:40

Check www.cdolive.com/code.htm for a codesample.

Quote:> Can you pls let me know how to do this?  Exchange 5.5 SP4.

> Thanks in advance
> Delia

Making GAL available to OWA Users

Post by Michael Abbaticchio [MVP » Tue, 23 Oct 2001 12:28:22

LDAP

--

regards,
Michael Abbaticchio

Quote:> Can you pls let me know how to do this?  Exchange 5.5 SP4.

> Thanks in advance
> Delia

1. GAL being made available to POP3 Users

Our company has just moved over to a Exchange
Server 5.5
We are looking for a way to allow people using the Exchange Server only with
a standard POP3 client to be able to access the Global Address List.
Is there a way to do this??? If so any answers would be greatly appreciated.
Some of our users are using the Exchange Client in Outlook but others are
only using Outlook as a POP3 client.  So I was hoping there is a way to do
this.
Thanks In Advance,
James Sisco

2. View Calendar, Outllok crashes....

3. mulitlanguage support

4. Making an Address Book available to All Users

5. Fax Solution

6. Making OWA available externally

7. Event Sync on Web

8. Making GAL editable by users

9. GAL made public through OWA?

10. OWA: Making GAL browsable via anonymous login

11. GAL available in OWA

12. Making OWA 2000 work for proxy users