Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1

Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1

Post by Bryan Schmid » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00



I have an IIS 4.0 Web server (NT SP4) running the Outlook Web Access virtual
directory.  All was well until I added the Exchange 5.5 SP1 to get more
functionally out of the Outlook Web Access.  The site rans OK for a period
of time and then returns the following message to the browser when trying to
access it.

error 'ASP 0115'
Unexpected error

/exchange/USA/logon.asp

A trappable error occurred in an external object. The script cannot continue
running.

I have no idea how to trap errors from Active Server Pages.  If I reboot the
server the site is fine again for a little while.   This makes me think that
it is some kind of heap error.  This problem also occurs on a different web
server running IIS 3.0 with NT SP3.  HELP!!!!

Thanks,
Bryan Schmidt

 
 
 

Outlook Web Access and Exchange 5.5 SP1

Post by Donald Wilkin » Wed, 11 Nov 1998 04:00:00


I have the exact same problem.  As far as I know this problem happened after
I upgraded to 5.5 and SP1(which was at the same time).  I tried IIS4.0 and
NT SP4 and still the same problem.  Microsoft supposedly has issued a fix in
SP1 for this error, but they seem to have missed the boat as it is still
occuring after SP1.  Let me know if any thing is discovered to fix the
problem.

Thanks,

Donald Wilkins